When someone gets older, his/her teeth also start to wear down. They are exposed to discoloration, cracks, chips and other problems. These issues may make turn one’s smile into a frown and may lead to a plethora of health problems.
By using the veneers Henderson, the luster of the teeth may be restored. After some fast procedure, you will be ready to show off your perfect smile again.
What are the porcelain veneers?
The porcelain veneer is a thin shell which is made in the tooth-colored material known as porcelain and it is put over the teeth in order to cover the cracks with other imperfections including stains.
The cosmetic flaws which the veneers may work on are the:
- Gaps between the teeth
- Tooth discoloration
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Poorly sized or poorly shaped teeth.
The veneers were introduced for the first time by Charles Pincus and it was to help the actors in improving how their teeth look before they go through film shoots. Because the veneers had been improved, they are now predictable and durable solution over the cosmetic imperfection which burdens the smiles.
Advantages of porcelain veneers
- Effective: the teeth may be discolored, chipped, and cracked or if you want to change the sizes and shapes of the teeth. A porcelain veneer is the best solution in such cases. It is preferred over dental bonding since they look like natural teeth. The family and friends will not be able to see the differences and they will be happy with the new smile.
- Fast procedure: the porcelain veneer will not require a complicated procedure to be placed. With two visits, you will achieve the best smile that you always dreamed about.
- Stain resistant: veneers Henderson have become popular for patients who do suffer tooth discoloration. According to the level of the discoloration, teeth whitening may fail to be the right option. In such a case, the veneer will be the right option. It will help in covering the stains by it will also be resistant towards them. This means that you will be able to enjoy the white smile for a long period but without having to worry if the problem can take place even in the future.
- Durable: when they are maintained well, the veneer may work up to 30 years. The right dentist uses only the latest and the best material which means that the veneers will last for a longer period.
- Smile makeover: the porcelain veneers may transform the smile completely with few visits and getting the veneers Henderson.
Veneers improve with your smile
Many people are not aware of how their smiles may matter. Most people you meet will notice the smile before they get to see something else. The teeth do play a big role in how people look at us. People who have teeth imperfections may look less attractive and less trustworthy. Such social biases may put a toll over their emotions. This is why, if you are not happy with how your teeth look, you will also lose confidence and this can negatively impact your self-image and self-esteem.