Invisalign in Las Vegas | Henderson, NV
Get your Invisalign aligners for as low as $99 a month
Lose the wires!
The clear alternative to metal braces is here at Las Vegas cosmetic dentist Dr. George Harouni's office.
What Is Invisalign ?
- Invisalign is the clear alternative to metal braces, the newest state-of-the-art technology that will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place.
- Invisalign aligner trays are custom-made of smooth and comfortable plastic that you wear over your teeth. Over time, these plastic trays help move your teeth into their new, more regular places.
- Invisalign is also successfully used to treat a variety of conditions, ranging from underbites and overbites to crossbites, as well as crowding and spacing.
- Invisalign is almost invisible, so most people from your surrounding will not even notice you are straightening your teeth. Unlike regular braces, there are no visible unsightly wires and you do not lose your valuable time cleaning and putting them on.
- With Invisalign there are no more metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You will finally be able to achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. We think you deserve better!
- Invisalign effectively addresses many orthodontic issues, so you will be confident about your smile and increase the likelihood of improved oral health at the same time.
How It Works
Invisalign treatment process begins with selecting an experienced Invisalign provider. Choosing the right dentist and the right treatment plan is essential because not all dentists and orthodontists work with Invisalign, so it is important to find a doctor who has received the proper Invisalign training and can truly evaluate your needs and determine how Invisalign can help you. Every case is different, which means personalized treatment is a must. Dr. George Harouni is a proud Invisalign provider and will be happy to discuss your case in detail, as well as answer any questions and concerns you might have. If it has been determined that Invisalign treatment is the right one for you, then the dentist will create 3-D impressions of your teeth using x-ray technology in the Invisalign software. These images will allow your dentist to create customized aligners that will be used in your treatment process. You will also get an estimate of how long the treatment process will take. Treatment usually takes up to a year, but every case is different. You will be provided with a number of aligners, which you will change about every two weeks, or as instructed by your dental provider. The aligners are changed because each one is a bit snugger than the previous one. Every aligner incrementally corrects the position of your teeth. The process is gradual and gentle because of the nature of human teeth and jaw. Too sudden a change would result in serious damage to your teeth and gums. This incremental process also lets you monitor the improvement during your treatment as it progresses, which is great for your self-confidence. Depending on your case, you might be recommended to wear special retainers after the completion of your treatment. This is to help your teeth retain their new shape instead of reverting to their uncorrected positions. Invisalign recommends Vivera retainers, which are made of up to 30 percent stronger and superior materials.
Advantages of Invisalign
- Minimal impact on everyday life. No matter what stage you are at in life, Invisalign treatment has minimal interference in how you live, but has a significant positive impact on how you look and feel about yourself. You can rest assured the aligners themselves are nearly invisible, and discomfort nearly non-existent.
- The high level of comfort, convenience and confidence. There are other options out there for straightening teeth, but none offers this unique combination you will have with Invisalign. Since the aligners are so comfortable, you should be able to wear them for the recommended 20 to 22 hours a day without much effort.
- You can wear the aligners throughout the day and remove them when you eat or to brush and floss your teeth. Removal is very convenient and simple, unlike with conventional braces.
- Unlike regular braces, there is no need for time-consuming, extremely regular check-ups. You should schedule a check-up with your dentist only about every six weeks, letting you go about your daily routines without constant interruptions and obligations.
- Cleaning is extremely simple. You can simply rinse your aligners in lukewarm water, or use the Invisalign Cleaning System.
- Teens can enjoy the special Invisalign Teen program, aimed at young persons in their most vulnerable years. Under the programme, up to six replacement aligners are provided, should your teen lose them.
- Plastic materials used in the production of Invisalign aligners are BPA-free.
- Great for doing sports. The aligners can easily be switched for mouth-guards. The process is much simpler than with regular braces.
Advantages over Braces
- With Invisalign you are allowed you to eat whatever foods you enjoy. Be it corn, legumes, nuts or any other similar food, there is no fear of food particles getting stuck or causing irritation to your gums and teeth.
- You can remove the aligners when and where you want. The procedure is quick and simple.
- You can enjoy invisible and almost unnoticeable teeth-straightening.
- You can maintain your usual brushing and flossing routine. It’s faster and much more convenient.
- Aligners consist of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal that is more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums.
Health Benefits of Straight Teeth
The benefits of owning properly aligned teeth extend far beyond a beautiful smile. According to the American Dental Association, straightening your teeth can actually significantly affect your overall dental health.
- HEALTHIER TEETH AND GUMS (When teeth are properly aligned, it creates the strongest and healthiest defense against potential periodontal problems.)
- EASIER CLEANING - People who wear braces find it challenging to remove all the food that gets trapped in the brackets and wires, which often leads to plaque build-up and eventually tooth decay. Toothbrushes often cannot reach these nooks and crannies that conventional braces create, which can result in dental caries and other problems. With Invisalign, the aligners are removable, so just continue the usual teeth hygiene. Performing your daily oral hygiene is almost as simple as without any aligners, and much simpler than with regular wiry braces.
- OVERALL HEALTH - Studies by the American Dental Association have shown that oral infections can also lead to other more serious illnesses such as heart disease, stroke, pneumonia and diabetes. Invisalign aligners make daily oral hygiene easier and therefore reduce the risk of possible disorders. Properly aligned teeth help in lowering the incidence of periodontal problems, as gums align more snugly with your teeth.
- BITE ISSUES - Correctly aligned teeth can also alleviate the improper bite issues, speech or chewing difficulties, jaw problems, and increased and uneven wear on the tooth enamel, which can be problematic later in life.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
The cost of Invisalign depends on the complexity of each treatment. The prices are generally between $3.000 - $6.500. However, if only minor tooth movement is required, prices could start from $2.000. Depending on your status, there might be various financing options available. For a more precise quote, you should contact Dr. George Harouni, who will be able to assist you and answer all your questions.
If you are interested in Invisalign in Las Vegas or Henderson area, please schedule an appointment with our renowned cosmetic dentist, Dr. George Harouni, or call our Las Vegas, NV (Henderson, NV) dental office at 702-434-9464.